Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 23

Guess what? The other tire blew this morning! Thank goodness it just happened while I was in the house...imagine if it had happened at church or somewhere public. Not just because it doesn't move well when flat, but the noise is awful! I'm currently recovering from another mini heart attack and sitting in the parking lot of Element Sports while Dusty gets the tire fixed. I said yesterday how great this business was, but I'll say it again. The man took care of this tire for free because he felt bad...I'm pretty sure this was the other tire and they both blew because of how they were put on by the wheelchair company, but the man at the bike shop said he wanted to fix it since he couldn't be 100% sure it wasn't his fault. 

For the first time in awhile, I slept in a little. I got ready, enjoyed breakfast and my coffee, then helped Mom make deviled eggs for a party this evening (Dusty's sister is in town for a few days from Colorado). While I was helping, I used my new small stim unit on my abs. It helped me sit up a little straighter and contracted those muscles to help them get stronger. 

I also did my nails for the first time I awhile- I finally found some of my jamberry nail stickers! We'll see how long they last. I was getting ready to leave the house when the tire blew, so that's delaying our plans a little, but we're supposed to go to a friend's birthday party for their kids. It's mostly just fun to see everyone, but hopefully we'll still meet up with everyone tonight at Kasey's welcome home party since this tire is changing our plans a little. 



No comments:

Post a Comment