Saturday, March 19, 2016

March 19


I often get weighed down with worries or fears and I hadn't thought about how doing that dims the light of God...I try to cast out any fear by reminding myself of the scripture that says "who of you can add a single hour to your life by worrying?" I know it doesn't do any good, but I never thought about how that's kind of doubting God. He's going to get me through each day and I just need to trust and try to brush aside any doubt.

We went to the therapy pool at home for the first time in awhile...we've been so busy with all the other therapy that I haven't had to create my own. It was nice to finally have some guidance after Aqua therapy at KKI...I actually knew better exercises to work my core. The only downside to our pool and gym visits is how long it takes...I never realize it, but by the time we're back in the car, hours have gone by. I hate how long everything takes. Anytime we do anything, we have to plan it ahead of time- down to the hour. For someone who's always liked having a plan, I actually wish my life could be a little more spontaneous. Things get easier everyday and certain tasks take less and less time, so hopefully those days aren't too far away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment