Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15



Nothing is impossible with God. That's something I firmly believe, but it's a different thought to think about Him creating miracles in MY life. He definitely is, but I can't help but wonder "why me?" sometimes. These days that question is geared more towards "why me" in terms of "how can this much good be happening and all these puzzle pieces be fitting together?" which is surprising to even me...don't get me wrong, I still can't help asking why it was me that had to get sick, but I'm feeling more at peace with everything and more confident that my body is healing, I just need to be patient. 

My timehop today said "what you do with your life is only part of the equation; the other, more important, half is who you're with when you're doing it." Mom keeps telling me this is about the journey and each day proves that. I'm trying to let go of my need for control and let God's will be done...trying not to focus on just what I want, but what God is doing right now. What He's doing is blessing me and those around me. The relationships I've formed and strengthened have blessed me beyond words. I think He's trying to tell me that He can do anything- including heal me, but that shouldn't be my focus. As hard as it is, I'm trying to focus on each day as it comes and leave the rest to Him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment